- Duration: 7 Days (approx.)
- Location: San Juan del Sur, Rivas
- Product code: SH
- Seven nights accommodations (private; or shared = 2-3 chicas per room)
- Airport Shuttle from Managua (MGA) at 1:30PM on date retreat starts
- Airport Shuttle return to Managua (MGA) departing at 7:30AM on date retreat ends (arriving 10:00AM)
- Daily breakfast at Surf House
- Six days of expert surfing instruction
- Six days of surf theory in a classroom setting
- Daily individualized goal setting and check-ins
- Daily filming of surf sessions
- Daily video analysis sessions
- Daily use of surfboard and equipment
- Daily transportation to surf spots by 4×4
- Daily full-time hosting and activity coordinating
- Two guided nights out on the town
- Two yoga classes
- One one-hour massage
- Sightseeing trip through Granada upon arrival (included Shuttle only)
- Chica Brava swag bag
- Chica Brava Surf Shop discount
- Option to purchase full-length professionally shot photo/video USB
- Access to additional activities including catamaran, horseback tours, canopy tours, extra massages and yoga, for additional cost.
ALL RESERVATIONS SUBJECT TO OUR BOOKINGS & CANCELLATIONS POLICIES:
You must complete the following steps in order to complete your reservation:
- Pay 50% Deposit using our online registration form. Any applicable discounts and/or additional charged will be applied to your balance due.
- Pay 50% Balance Due 7 days before retreat start. An invoice will be sent two weeks prior to retreat start.
- There is a 3% transaction fee charged for all CC payments.
- Read and sign our Liability Waiver, provided in your reservation confirmation email (accessible here) and confirm your signature via automated email.
- Email your flight itinerary to firstname.lastname@example.org **30 days prior to camp start or a 3% fee may be charged**. Use following format: MGA Arrival Date:___ Time:___ Flight#:___ / MGA Departure Date:___ Time:___ Flight#:____
- Purchase required Travel Insurance to reimburse you in the event you have to change/cancel your trip or for any unforeseen medical expenses you incur while on your trip (see below).
- If you are traveling solo and wish to book a shared room; we will do our best to accommodate you. In the unlikely event a shared room is not available by camp start date, you will have to upgrade to a private room and we will invoice you for the price difference.
- We require a minimum of four guests to host at our Cloud Farm and Playa Colorado locations. In the unlikely event the minimum is not met, we offer two options: (1) move your reservation to the Surf House location for the same date and adjust price accordingly or (2) move your reservation to another date for the same location and waive the $200 change fee.
- Prepare for your Trip! Please visit our Trip Prep section for our FAQs, Instructional Videos, and Prep Guide (including the suggested packing list) so you will be fully prepared!
Cancellations & Changes:
Our cancellation/changes policies are as follows:
- Within 60 days of camp start date: your deposit becomes non-refundable. If at the time of cancellation, you re-book for another camp date within one year of your original camp date, your deposit minus a $200 change fee will be applied towards the future reservation.
- Within 30 days of camp start date: your deposit becomes completely non-refundable and no portion may be applied towards a future reservation.
- Within 1 week of camp start date: your deposit and any balance paid become completely non-refundable.
Since last minute injuries, illnesses, work emergencies, or deaths in the family unfortunately do happen, we require participants to purchase a travel insurance policy. A travel insurance policy will reimburse you for the surf camp, airfare, and other non-refundable expenses.